Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Indoor Air Quality Survey


Have you heard or read about the detrimental health effects of mold, chemicals  or dangerous bacteria's growing in your home?  Our generation is becoming more educated about our environment and as a result more and more people are becoming proactive.  The word is out and the stories are circulating at alarming rates. 

The consequences of living with dangerous molds and bacteria's growing in our living spaces are devasting.  We personally have friends who are stricken with MRSA, some with severe asthma, others with sicknesses they could not get over until they cleaned up and improved the quality of their indoor air.

WARNING: Poor or hazardous indoor air quality is dangerous to your health. Upper respiratory discomfort, asthma, allergies, serious illnesses, watery eyes, itchy skin, headaches, lack of sleep, fatigue, etc. can be the results of dangerous forms of mold and bacteria that you are breathing in the "comfort" of your home.
To learn more about your home's Indoor Air Quality CLICK HERE  to take an INDOOR AIR QUALITY SURVEY.  
anodynes are the answer!

No comments: