Outward beauty has been a priority throughout the ages. We go to great lengths to cultivate it. A woman’s complexion is intimately connected with her feelings of self-confidence and power: it’s the “face” she shows to the world. No wonder women spend so much time and money on beauty products and make-up. Beautiful skin produces a countenance that glows ... and who doesn’t want to glow? The main purpose of this article is to introduce some healthy avenues to creating beautiful skin.
Skin is our largest organ and what we put on our skin will affect our overall health. Do you have any clue about the ingredients that lurk within that ornate and expensive cosmetic case in your bathroom?
Many commercial cosmetic products contain harmful ingredients that may affect your general health. Just try reading the ingredient list to see if you recognize any of the terms. Better yet, do a search on those ingredients to learn of the dangerous, toxic and harmful affects they can potentially produce. The FDA leaves synthetic additives in cosmetics largely unregulated, yet many of these compounds have been proven to disrupt endocrine function, interfering in the metabolism of sex hormones.
There are many ways to care for and nurture your skin without harming your body.
The first line of skin care defense is to begin from within. Premature aging, acne, dermatitis and rosacea are all conditions that have recently been linked to chronic inflammation of the skin.
- One of the simplest, yet most neglected, means to reducing inflammation is by drinking lots of water. Plump up your wilted skin with water.
- Boost your immune system with
1. good nutrition supplements (my suggestions for WELLNESS/LIFESTYLE PRODUCTS)
2. detoxification (Dr. Mercola on Healthy GUT)
3. holistic topical support (I suggest an online search for holistic skin care products or visiting your local reputable health food store)
Suggested Skin Care Regime
- Cleanse your skin morning and night with a gentle, soap-free cleanser. There are many holistic products available today.
- Do not scrub! Scrubbing actually breaks capillaries and damages cell tissue, which encourages invasive bacteria. Rinse thoroughly with clean, tepid water and dry gently. Alkalized Water is the BEST and most hydrating source.
- Exfoliate with an all natural product 2 – 3 times a week to removes excess dead skin cells.
- Try to keep your hands off your skin unless they are clean; your fingers can transmit oil and bacteria. Don’t pick blemishes — it damages cell tissue and permanently widens pores.
- Moisturize and protect with an all-natural moisturizer/sunscreen. Use sunscreen with an SPF of 30 when out in the sun for more than 15 minutes. Find a product at a reputable health food store .. or do a search online to find products that contain valuable topical antioxidants like co-Q10, ALA and vitamin C ester.
- Use natural cosmetics. Once again do a search online for holistic cosmetics or visit a reputable health food store. Some suggested products: Aveda, Burt’s Bees and The Body Shop have branched out into a growing array of cosmetics. You should be able to replace your favorite lipsticks, mascara and foundation with chemical-free alternatives. Your skin will thank you!
Lazer Hair Removal
The last skin care solution I’d like to introduce is Lazer Hair Removal. As woman age they often develop unwanted facial and/or body hair. To keep that beautiful glow and youthful look thriving you’ll need to remove those uninvited visitors. Shaving and waxing are methods that many woman turn to when faced with new body hair growth. I would highly recommend and suggest lazar hair removal as the best method of eliminating the unsightly problem of hair growth.
Lazer hair removal will keep your body smooth and stubble free. It is a hassle free procedure with permanent results. Avoid razor burn and constant maintenance by visiting a Spa near you which provides the service of hair removal by lazar.
Men and woman can both benefit from lazar hair removal. Consider lazar treatment for unwanted hair on your face, upper lip and chin area. Consider hair removal for your bikini line or bothersome underarm hair. Procedures for men usually are focused on the chest, back and upper arm area. Some men seek to remove hair on the nape of their neck and even use lazar for bushy or Uni-brow eyebrows.
To learn more about the many benefits of and facts about Lazar hair removal, visit this very reputable and up-to-date Website: Laserhairremovalnyc by Completely Bare.
In summary, nurture your beauty by taking care of the skin God gave you. Avoid commercial skin care products, use natural chemical free cosmetics and skin care products. Purchase a alkalized water system and drink plenty of water and splash tons on yourself to keep your skin plumped up. Remove unwanted hair by using Lazer Hair Removal to achieve permanent and beautiful skin results.